Christmas Glow is coming to Enjoy Centre and it’s going to be the largest indoor family Christmas festival in the Edmonton area!
Christmas Glow Garden is in town from November 22 – January 19 at the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert and will feature:
- Musical light tunnel (80,000 sq ft of interactive light sculptures)
- Twinkling Christmas light gardens
- Magic Castle Playground
- Giant LED Swings
- Glen the Glow-comotive
- Seasonal food, sweets and adult beverages
- Christmas Market with local artisans and businesses
- Local food trucks and breweries
- Daily visits from Santa
Best news of this is that it’s INDOORS! No need to bundle your kids up for Christmas fun only to stay for 15 minutes because it’s so cold!
It’s the first time that Christmas Glow is in Alberta, with similar events happening in Langley, BC, and Barrie, ON.
Tickets are ON SALE now on their website and until September 25th pre-sale tickets are 40% off!
Adult – $22.99
Child – $16.99
Senior – $16.99
Family – $69.99
We can’t wait to go and take some pictures with the lights … might be a good place to get a pic for Christmas Cards this year? 🧐
(Photo Credit: Christmas Glow)