The first thing I asked myself is – What the heck is Spark The Energy Credit Union?
Here is a snippet from their About Us Page to give you an idea:
“Originally founded in 1953 as a credit union for employees of Shell Canada.
As the energy industry evolved, so did the credit union. On June 13, 2018, the membership approved to change the name from Shell Employees’ Credit Union to SPARK The Energy Credit Union to signal our opening to the people of the energy industry at large – no matter if you’re an employee, contractor, or consultant.”
They’re not just like any other financial institution – they’re for Albertans, by Albertans and they have the financial products, advice, service, and understanding to help you and your family thrive financially.
And they’re opening a Credit Union branch in Fort Saskatchewan to do just that!
The Grand Opening provides you with an opportunity to check it out AND have a little family fun!
When: July 26, 2019; from 10 to 2 pm
- Special SPARK gift bags for first 50 attendees
- Door prizes
- FREE treats from the Tiny Tim’s mini-donut food trucks
- Face painting & balloon animals
- Mix 107.9 will be live on location
- Grand Opening Giveaway of a Family 2019 Seasonal Membership to Jurassic Forest