These Turkey Cranberry Swiss Sliders are a great way to use some of that leftover turkey and cranberry sauce! Even better they’re easy to make and delicious! Leftover turkey win!!
Last week we had the absolute best time having a friends turkey dinner. The idea of roasting a turkey mid-week seemed a bit bonkers, but it was great because we all went home with a tonne of leftovers! YEAY! The best part of having a turkey is the leftovers and incorporating them into your everyday meals is surprisingly easy. With there being 5 of us at Alberta Mama’s we thought it would be a fun idea to each take our leftovers and use them to create a “typical leftover meal,” something that would typically get made in our homes. It’s actually quite telling of each family’s personality.
Adapted from a recipe on My Fitness Pal
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- salt & pepper
- Other spices to taste – I used onion powder for example, but you can use real onions too!
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese – your choice what kind
- 1-1 1/2 cups of chopped turkey
- 2 cups egg whites