We came up with three easy DIY projects for the holidays you can do with the kids this Christmas season. One of them the kids can even do themselves guaranteeing you some time to sit back and enjoy some eggnog.
DIY Snow Globe
- Plastic snow globe (we found this one at Michael’s) or mason jar with lid.
- Something to put inside. We chose Lego characters but you could really do anything that is plastic and can be glued to the lid.
- Hot glue gun
DIY Ornament For Younger Kids
- Plastic ornament from Michaels, Dollar Tree, or online. Just make sure the top can be removed.
- Loose parts – Sky’s the limit! Sequins, pipe cleaners, ribbon, bells, beads – whatever you have laying around.
DIY Ornament For Older Kids
- Same plastic ornaments as listed above.
Do you have a favourite DIY project you’ve done with the kids? We would love to hear from you!
And in case you missed it, we talked about these and a few more on CTV Edmonton.