Christmas Glow is back at the EXPO Centre in 2023 with the theme “The Jolly Jumble.” Find Santa’s elves as you wander through the sea of giant ornaments, magical trees and cascading lights to delight the senses.
Previously located at the Enjoy Centre in St Albert, Christmas Glow Garden is in town from December 1, 2023 to January 1, 2024 at the Edmonton Expo Centre and will feature:
- ALL NEW for 2023, all interactive, all ages light gardens
- Kids Zone
- Santa’s Training Workshop (new for 2023!)
- Snowball Fun Zone
- Glen the Glow-comotive
- Daily visits from Santa & other characters
- Seasonal food, sweets, and adult beverages
- “Merry Makers Market” with local artisans and businesses
- Local food trucks and breweries
- Rocking Reindeer Dance Party every Friday starting at 7pm
Best news of this is that it’s INDOORS! No need to bundle your kids up for Christmas fun only to stay for 15 minutes because it’s so cold!
Tickets are ON SALE now on their website and there’s an early bird discount valid for opening week, while quantities last: December 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8. Use code “EarlyJolly”.
General admission starts at $22.99, Family packages (2 adults and up to 3 kids) start at $75.99. Kids 3 and under are free! Admission is timed unless you buy a Super Flex Pass. All tickets have Fees + Applicable taxes added at checkout.
We can’t wait to go and take some pictures with the lights … might be a good place to get a pic for Christmas Cards this year?
Looking for more?
We love the lights of Christmas and getting out to enjoy all that Alberta has to offer in the winter! Here are some other events and happenings you may be interested in!
- Awesome Alberta Winter Festivals
- Where to see Christmas Lights around Calgary & Area
- Sylvan Lake Winter Village
- CP Holiday Train guide
Can you make this article better?
We’re always looking to improve! Have you noticed a spelling or information error, know of something we left out, or would like to share anything else, reach out to us!